Do you own an online business and frequently sending out parcels or goods through a courier? Then, good news for everyone because PayPal accepts delivery of your items to your receiver.
This makes the process of delivering products to buyers more convenient and easier. It’s for the reason that you won’t need to fall in line just to send your item. All you have to do is sign up for their delivery and visit their office to drop of your parcel. If you just heard of this news, scroll down to know how to utilize this feature.
How to Use PayPal Ship Now
PayPal Ship Now allows PayPal users, who own online business, to easily sends out their products to their customers. It is a new way to deliver items in a more secure and faster way with the help of UPS and USPS courier.
Before you proceed, make sure that your PayPal account is upgraded into a business account. If you have a personal account, you can convert it by going to your profile summary and applying for the business one. After making sure that you have this, you can follow the steps below to use this feature.
Must read : Infographic Citizenship in the digital age
- Launch your browser and go to PayPal’s official website.
- Log in to your account and go to Recent Activity.
- From here, select Ready to Ship and click on Print Shipping Label.
- You will then be redirected to another window where you are required to fill in the shipping details. This includes the package size and weight, shipping options, and service type.
- Once you have completed entering the necessary information, click on Calculate Shipping Cost.
- Review all the details of your shipment and hit Confirm and Pay button.
- Finally, print the shipping label and go to the nearest UPS or USPS, along with your parcel, to complete the delivery process.